Junior Uniform List
Uniform is supplied by Monkhouse Schoolwear at :
86 The Rock
0161 764 4320
51 – 53 Drake Street
During Winter Monkhouse Schoolwear will be closed Tuesday Wednesday and Friday.
The Rochdale branch is open 6 days a week all year round.
Compulsory items to be purchased from Monkhouses:
- Skirt - Kilt style, knee length
- Coat - Either a navy duffle coat with hood or a plain navy fleece/cagoule with school crest.
- Summer dress - Blue/grey striped poly/cotton material.
- Scarf and woollen cap
- Purse belt
- Art/science overall - navy blue wrap over
- PE uniform - skirt, blouse, sweatshirt, black leotard, athletics shorts, white ankle socks, white trainers with white laces (outdoors), black pumps (indoors) hockey socks (Years 5 & 6) and shoe bag
- School bag - navy nylon marked with the School’s crest
- Cagoules - navy nylon to be worn over blazers in the summer
Optional regulation items which may be purchased from Monkhouses:
- All these items are of regulation style and are marked with the School’s crest or logo.
- Training top and trousers with school crest
- Swimsuits and caps
These items may be purchased through Monkhouses or from any retailer:
- Black, flat heeled shoes
- Navy knee length socks for winter uniform.
- Plain white ankle or knee socks for summer uniform
- Navy knickers for PE
- Spare pair of socks and knickers to be kept in school
- Shin pads for hockey (Year 5 and 6)
- Black pumps and white trainers
- Hair accessories must be plain and in blue, black or brown
- Gloves if worn should be navy blue
Girls will also require:
- fountain pen/roller ball pen
- pencil sharpener
- 30cm. ruler
- pack of pencil crayons